What is the asking price for this property?

Asked by sgodleski, Mint Hill, NC Wed Jan 9, 2013

It looks like it has been in forclosure for 6 month.??

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022347899--McWhirter-Rd-M…

Answers

2
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Good afternoon, Sgodleski:
This property has completed the foreclosure process and is now owned by the foreclosing lender, which took title to the property for an estimated consideration (loan balance plus other fees and costs). Foreclosing lenders sometimes hold property for months or years before putting them on the market again. This property is not yet listed for sale. If you would like immediate notification when it comes on the market, please contact me through my profile. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jan 10, 2013
It is still not on market. When the bank lists it for sale through the MLS, you will see a price on it. E-mail me directly if you'd like to be notified when this property, or similar ones come on market!

John Siddons

John.Siddons@prucarolinas.com

704-458-1843