What is the asking price for the property at this point in time?

Asked by Brianna, Scottsdale, AZ Tue Apr 7, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Scottsdale/sold/226178-8…

Answers

3
Gary and Cla…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Apr 7, 2009
The asking price for 8750 E SANDALWOOD DR Scottsdale, AZ 85250 is currently $239,000.
This home last sold on 9/9/04 for $306,000. It has been on the market for 171 days and is a short sale property. The property is currently pending sale.
You can view the full MLS listing in the hyperlink below (note This link will no longer be available after 5/7/2009.)
Claudia Scott
John Hall & Associates
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Hey Brianna...

This property is now Pending (under contract). the greater Phoenix market has picked up in pace and intensity the past 3-4 months, so if a home is priced well and in decent condition, it will tend to sell MUCH faster than just a few months ago. Below is a link to the full MLS listing, so you can see it yourself. If you want or need any assistance with your home search, just let me know.

All the best!

...randy

Randy Hooker
Buyer's Broker
Laura Myers…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Apr 7, 2009
Hi Brianna
This home is under contract with a list price of $239k. It went under contract 4 days ago. That is well under the 2005 price.
Let me know how I can help you be successful in your search.
Laura Myers
Keller Willams Arizona Realty