Property Q&A in Inwood>Question Details

Rick Cecilio, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

What is the address so I can see the home during the Open House tomorrow?

Asked by Rick Cecilio, Bronx, NY Sat Sep 8, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092730112-Coop-New-York-NY-1…

Answers

4
The address is 270 Seaman Ave as stated in the first answer below, it is NOT Seventh Ave.
The address is 270 7th avenue.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
The open house is Sun Sep 09, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
It's a great deal. Lots of buildings at Seaman are walk ups, but this is an elevator building.
It is at one of the nicest parts of Inwood, an area I work often. The only draw back is that you have to walk some 5 min to get to the closest stores, but you have a gorgeous park as your backyard. Inwood is one of the best kept secrets of New York.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Dear Rick,

The address for this property is 270 Seaman Avenue, A7. The listing agent represents the seller and their interests. I would urge you to have your agent attend the open house with you and negotiate the transaction for you. You do not pay to have an agent work with you in NYS, their comission is paid from the proceeds of the sale, unless otherwise.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Networkof Realtors
Tel.: 646-479-7873
E-mail: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012