What is the address of this property that bids are being invited on?

Asked by josph26, Plainfield, IL Thu Jan 31, 2013

I'm in process of relocating from California to Plainfied/Naperville area.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3107470743--Grande-Pines-B…

Answers

5
John Bates, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
I was the agent that assembled all the land in the Grande Park Subdivision, among other subdivisions. I would be happy to research this further with you. If your price range is in the 800k region it would open up a multitude of available properties that would match, and more than likely surpass a foreclosure home.
I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for your time, and especially for the research you did. I mentioned your answer to my agent and I got a stern lecture about talking to other agents unless I first making it clear I already have an agent...which I do. I won't waste any more of your time on this issue. I simply typed a question into the website and didn't have any idea it would send anyone ( you ) on a hunting expedition on my behalf ( for answers on this listed foreclosure ). Best Wishes!
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013
Josie Arena-…, Agent, Plainfield, IL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Hi Josph26!

I also did my investigating on this and also came up with no homes being auctioned on Grande Pines Blvd. in Plainfield.

I went a little further with this though. I do believe that this is a scam because there is a home on the market on Grande Pines Blvd. that when it was purchased the purchase price was $853,000.00. It is on the market for much less and it is not a foreclosure or short sale. I went as far as calling the listing agent to verify with her and warned her that it might be her listing that is being advertised as an auctioned house.

So I would say this auctioned house does not exist.

If you are interested in seeing the house I am referencing on Grande Pines Blvd, send me your email address to jwissinger@c21proteam.com or call me at 312-925-6914 and I will send you the listing. It is a spectacular home.

Josie
Shahzana Ripp, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
I checked few auction sites but this home on Grande Pines Blvd did not show up. I will look it on one more site and get back to you.
Shahzana Ripp
realtorsell1@yahoo.com
Junior Godin…, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
I just searched the MLS & it not showing an auction for any property in the Grande Pines Blvd, i actually in in the Plainfield area if you have any questions regarding schools, or would like me to send you listings around plainfield / naperville dont hesitate to contact me anytime 773-474-4033
Rhonda Altman, Agent, Plainfield, IL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
This is posted by Realty Trac which is a company that provides subscriptions for properties that show the owners are behind on the payments. They scrub tax records. It does not mean the Owners will not be able to bring their account current or that they will ever go through the Foreclosure process. They may choose to proceed with a Short Sale. If you notice they want you to pay to get the address. If it were going to tax or sheriff sale it would be public record. Be careful of sights/posts such as this one.