What is the HOA on this property?

Asked by Amy Jorgenson, Montevideo, MN Sun May 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085164511--Val-Vis-Gilbert-A…

Answers

4
Patty Fisch, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Sun May 27, 2012
Val Vista Lake homes have an HOA starting at $88 per month (higher for condo and townhomes). I don't see anything at the $100k price point either for sale, pending or sold within the last 6 months. I have attached a link to the Realtor's MLS system so you can see pictures and prices including HOA fees. Please feel free to contact me if you need any other info.
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Sun May 27, 2012
Amy

That property is interesting, I do not see anything in the MLS that match's? The house in the pictures is a $250,000 to $300,000 house?

Val Vista Lakes does have some condos that are lower priced, $100,000 -$125,000 range for the condos.

HOA fees in Val Vista Lakes vary, the condo's are $233 a month and most of the single family area is $90 a month estimated.

How could we help you find a great home in Arizona?
Julie Kinkead, Agent, GILBERT, AZ
Sun May 27, 2012
NO HOA on this property. At one time they had a $25 annual charge just so they could state that there was a HOA due to the city wanting to put a paved road through which was eventually turned down
Brenda & Ron…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sun May 27, 2012
Breckenridge Bay has two HOAs. One is $94 a month and the other is $87 a month.

If you need assistance in finding a home, give us a call, we would love to help.

Brenda

Ron and Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694

** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"

Feel free to search the active, official, FREE, MLS IDX on our website at http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com