What is the HOA fees on this?

Asked by Christy, Orlando, FL Wed Jan 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1053677682-535-Via-Fontana-Dr…

Answers

2
LaShawn Nord…, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Christy~

According to the Multiple Listing Service, this property is located in La Vita, which are condos in Altamonte Springs. The listing agent has the monthly association fees listed at $326 with an additional fee of $110 per month due for "maintenance."

Also, for your knowledge, this property is being sold as a short-sale, which means the owner owns more for it than it is being marketed for sale at and that any contract would need to be approved by the Seller's lender.

Are you looking for condos specifically or would you also consider a single family home?

I would be happy to answer further questions that you have regarding short sales or help you find properties that will better meet your needs.

Feel free to contact me at LaShawn@LaShawnNorden.com or on my cell (321) 377-0157 for additional help.

P.S. You are also welcome to read my Blog (below) as it has helpful information for Buyers in today's market.

LaShawn Norden, PA, REALTOR
RE/MAX Central Realty
(321) 377-0157

LaShawn@LaShawnNorden.com
http://www.LaShawnNorden.com
Louise Warri…, , Lake Mary, FL
Wed Jan 21, 2009
The HOA is $326/month and it includes all the normal things (common area maintenance, pool maintenance and insurance, building exterior, roof, etc) and also includes the building insurance (which many condo HOAs do not). This is a very nice community, gated and conveniently located. It says that it already has a contingency contract accepted on it, but that they are accepting back up offers.

If you would like to see it, please give me a call. I'd love to help you find something that meets your needs--there are a lot of good value properties in the inventory.

Louise Warring
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate