What is the EXACT address of this property? Thank you!

Asked by Lizz, 32256 Mon Mar 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3036116949--SW-76th-Gainesvil…

Answers

4
Darlene Pifa…, Agent, Gainesville, FL
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Hello Ms Lizz..I looked all over the MLS and could not find anything even close to that infor you gave me.I looked on sold, pending and active,,,nothing out there ....sorry if I can helpyou with anything else please let me know..thanks. Darlene
Kerry Childe…, Agent, Gainesville, FL
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Let me know if you want to see a home in Gainesville. This home is about 25 miles nort of Gainesville. I can arrange to show it to you.

11968 SW 76th Terrace
Lake Butler, FL 32054

I would love to help you find a home. Call me.
Kerry Childers 352-378-7015 Coldwell Banker MMParrish Realtors.
Joyce Dorval, , Gainesville, FL
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Liz,
By the google map, I am familiar with the area, I am not aware of a home there. This area according to the map is an apartment complex- I'd be happy to investigate for you. Send am email with your contact info.
Joyce Dorval
Joyce.dorval@prudentialtrend.com
Katie Naruns, , Tampa, FL
Mon Mar 21, 2011
1648 NW 19th Circle # 1648 Gainesville, FL 32605 is the address. It is very easy to show. Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information.