What is owners phone number?

Asked by rockyrte, Sacramento, CA Thu Apr 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Sacramento/sold/61920…

Answers

6
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Apr 25, 2013
The home is not on the market, nor is this a site to provide personal information such as phone numbers .

However, if you ask questions related to public records, often someone will respond with what you are looking for. I really can't figure out what originated the posting you are referring to, but it doesn't show as a property for sale.

I suggest you ask a question more related to what your objective is with this, or similar properties and maybe we can help?
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Sorry that information is not available nor would we give it out if we did have it
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Rockyrte

Thank-you for expanding on your inquiry, as a matter of practice most of us here would not give out owner contact info, not to be unhelpful but because we have no idea who is making the inquiry or why, thank-you for understanding. I do think the best course would be to go over and talk to the tenant and see if they can pass on your info to the owner, maybe include a sample bid for some of the obvious work you see needing done and show them that by spending the money for maintenance can help them protect their investment. You can also purchase mailing list for your neighborhood and target market the owners.

Best of luck to you
rockyrte, , Sacramento, CA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Thanks Teri, you have been really helpful. I am a General Contractor just looking for some extra work and wanted to ask the owner if he wanted any work done on back garage. I live in duplex on Myrtle so I'll go over and ask one of the tenants.
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Is there something specific you are trying to find out about that property?
Eddie Martini, Agent, Auburn, WA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Are you wanting to preview the property or?
the tenants might have the contact information to help you. It looks like it's a multi family unit. If not, maybe sending a letter might forward it to the correct address for the owner.
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013
I would like to talk with owner about work on garage in back of property.
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013