What is asking price?

Asked by x, Chicago, IL Mon May 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3116463093-6026-N-Christiana-…

Answers

11
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
The asking price is 289k in the listing
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 29, 2013
Why it is $289,000. If you are looking to purchase find a buyers broker you mesh with well.
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 29, 2013
Here is the link , just click and see the price

http://www.trulia.com/property/3116463093-6026-N-Christiana-…
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 8, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that property
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
Work with a Realtor to help you find the right home for you.
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
based on your link here is the information, can you not see it?

Chicago, IL 60659
(North Park)
3 bed / 2 full, 1 partial bath
1,750 sqft
Single-Family Home

For Sale / Resale
$289,000
If you are not working with a buyers agent to assist you in every aspect of the purchase, from finding, showing, value evaluation, assisting in writing and then presenting the offer, negotiating the best terms and price on your behalf and soooo soooo much more, all for your commitment and loyalty to one experienced local Realtor, as they are in most if not all cases of mls listings paid by the seller's
side. If you need a recommendation for a good buyers agent to work with you in Chicago, let me know
I gladly connect you with a good partner agent of mine.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Florin Merca, , Chicago, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
Asking price is $289k. Do you have an agent you're working with that can set up a showing? If not, I'd love to set it up and show it. My office is located within a mile of this home and we specialize in this area.

Florin Merca
Broker Associate
Shai Town Realty Group
4116 W Peterson Ave
Chicago, IL 60646
Cell (312) 532-5696
Main Office (773) 736-7424
Fax (312) 256-9378
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
It was289k.

If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent to help. It's free to use their services.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
289K and went Temp off the market soon after it hit the market which often means they have offers.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
Dear Purchaser,

Santiago was fast on the response!