What does it mean that the home has been placed in a hold status?

Asked by Joseph Brewer, Flint, MI Sun Jan 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42584552-4354-Van-Slyke-Rd-Fl…

Answers

2
Angie Ridley-…, Agent, Flint, MI
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Joseph, I have permission to show the home on Van Slyke. Would you like to view? If so, please please call me, 810 744 4600 or 810 730 4532.
Angie Ridley-…, Agent, Flint, MI
Sun Jan 4, 2009
When a home is put on "Hold Status" it means the sellers can't show for what ever reason. I did email the listing agent for you to ask when the home will be back on the market. I will let you know when I hear from the listing agent.
This home is 2 bedroom and was listed for $104,500. Per the listing agent: : Great clean starter home. Close to schools, easy access to expressway, just minutes from shopping. Nicely updated home on large fenced lot. Hardwwod floors in most rooms, fresh paint, appliances included. Updates include: furnces, windows, kitchen, roof

Angie Ridley
Angie@AngieRidley.com