What does Total Rehab mean? How does one estimate the cost associated with a Total Rehab. Thanks,

Asked by Lester Simpson, Columbus, OH Sun Mar 15, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075743337-595-Rhoads-Ave-Col…

Answers

2
Andrey Sokur…, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Mon Nov 7, 2016
It means they renovated the apartment. Total Rehab means everything in the apartment was redone. Partial rehab might mean just the Kitchen and baths were replaced or only the BR was painted. The average house requires $40,000 of repairs and upgrades in order to sell your old house quickly. in reference i added an article with graph that show you the total rehab cost

Hope this help
Andrey
Todd Orrill, , Pickerington, OH
Mon Mar 16, 2009
Hello Lester,

It has been my experience both as an investor and a REALTOR "Total Rehab" is a catch all phrase. It can mean anything from just the inside needing work, to new plumbing, electrical, windows, roof, siding etc. The best way to get a good picture of what needs done is to work with an agent who is expierenced in selling properties that need work. They should have a list of people they work with who can give you an estimate of the cost and work needed to bring the property to marketable standards.

I would be happy to assist you with the purchase of properties needing rehabbed. There is no cost to you to use my services. I have contacts who can look at the property bdfore you purchase so you know what work needs to be done. Please visit email me at Todd@ToddOrrill.com for a no hassle no obligation meeting to asnwer any specific questions.