What are the space rents for these houses?

Asked by Bill Roberts, Santa Rosa, CA Tue Sep 18, 2012

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094080436-508-Biltmore-St-Sa…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Contact the park manager for the monthly rent/lease and related cost info. You'll have to be approved by the manager anyway and they'll have all the cost info. However, be aware that mobile homes built before June 15, 1976 may contain some very harmfull and unhealthy chemicals i.e. asbestos, formaldahyde, etc.

I'd get a thorough inspection by an experienced manufactured home inspector and not just any home inspector. There's are several nuances about a manufactured home you need to consider as well. Does the home have earthquake braces? What's the condition of the pier and pad support system under the home? Is the vapor barrier and insulation in tact and free from rips and tears. Is the home dry underneath? Is it in a flood plain?

Since this home was built in 1979 you may want to consider removing it and replaceing it with a new HUD Manufactured Home as there could be some asbestos and formaldahyde issues with this old a home as well..

We don't service that area but we've been in the manufactured home business for 30 years and would be happy to answer any questions you may have at no charge. Feel free to log onto any of our very user friendly websites:

http://www.onthelevelcontractors.com http://www.mh-processors.com http://www.chadofalltrades.com http://www.intimatelivinginteriors.com http://www.tagrealestatesales.com
0 votes
Pete Brocco, Agent, Petaluma, CA
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Hi Bill,
508 Biltmore: $420.09 per month at this time, subject to increase upon transfer of title. Journey's End 55+ Park. 2 bedroom, 2 bath home. Central heat and A/C. Appliances. Clubhouse, swim pool. Close to shopping, transportation and major medical facilities.
Call for more info on this or any others that I can help you with.
DRE License #00846056
(707) 571-8213
0 votes
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Hi Bill,

That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more