What are the rental stipulations regarding this unit? Also what are the taxes and condo fees.

Asked by Jlcostello, Haddonfield, NJ Wed May 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041893681-51-Haddonfield-Com…

Answers

2
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Wed May 30, 2012
Hi J,

From your question, it sounds as if you are asking if you could rent this out if you were to buy it. You have the right, but there could be a couple rules and regulations impacting this. The only way to know for sure is to request a copy and review. This is part of the due diligence process should you decide to pale an offer.

Current taxes are still $6,338. Condo fee is $400. It is customary for the Landlord to pay this fee. I do, however, have much success at getting tenants to pay water and sewer.

This condo has been on the market for 487 days, so there is most certainly room for negotiation.

Regarding renting, it is has been on the market for rent at $2,200 for 258 days, which is odd in this market, so I would really have to understand before I could advise you purchase this as an investment; there be better options out there if this is your goal.

I went to Haddonfield High School and own a home in Haddon Township. I am an Associate Broker with Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty and would be happy to discuss things with you further.

Call or email anytime.

R. Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference:  http://kurfiss.com
Michael McDe…, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Wed May 30, 2012
Currently available for rent at $2,200.00. Tenant is responsible for electric, heat, water, sewer, and hot water. No pets are allowed if renting, I would have to find out if pets are allowed if buying. 2011 taxes are $6338.00 and the condo fee is $400.00 a month. Sale price is 229,000.00. call me at 609-320-3102 if you would like more information or text me your email address so I can send you the MLS sheets. Thanks, Mike McDermott