What are the property taxes and condo fee?

Asked by Justin Surpless, Mansfield, MA Sat Jan 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1063677009-163-Rumford-Ave-40…

Answers

7
Yannis Tsits…, , 01742
Sun Feb 1, 2009
Hi Justin:
you are welcomed, that is fine. Thank you.
Yanni
Justin Surpl…, , Mansfield, MA
Sat Jan 31, 2009
Hi Yannis

Thanks for the information but I ended up seeing this condo through another agent...
Yannis Tsits…, , 01742
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Hi Justin,
thanks, just let me know what days and time is good for you and i can arrange for us to see it.
Since i am not the listing agent, i could be working with you as a buyer's agent (if you decide to proceed with
the transaction). If you decide not to, no strings attached. You will not have any monetary obligation to me
since our office will be getting paid out of the transaction (if and only if there is a transaction). As far as what you get by having a buyer's agent,( you don't have to have me but anyone that you trust and feel comfortable with) : OLD CAR. Obedience, loyalty, disclosure, confidentiality, accountability, reasonable care. Below is my web page with my info in case you would like to contact me directly. Again Thank you,
Yanni
Justin Surpl…, , Mansfield, MA
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Hi Yanni

Thanks for the info... what would be involved in seeing the place sometime?
Yannis Tsits…, , 01742
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Hi Justin:
the residential tax rate is 11.32 per thousand. So if the condo is assessed lets say 200,000 then your taxes will
be $2,264, so an estimate will be around $2600. I tried to check out on public records in MLS assessed values for other condos but could not find any info. You could also try the assessors office or if you wish more info just let me know.Yanni
Justin Surpl…, , Mansfield, MA
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Well, it'd be helpful to know an estimate...
Yannis Tsits…, , 01742
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Hi Justin:
the condo Fee: $313.93 Fee Includes: Master Insurance, Elevator, Exterior Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Refuse Removal. There is no info in MLS about the taxes. I hope this is helpful. Yanni