What are the property taxes? What are the HOA/maintenance fees? What is the price range on insurance?

Asked by Austin, 96815 Tue Mar 31, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075649082-4200-S-Valley-View…

Answers

1
Lisa Santaca…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Apr 2, 2009
Austin,

Thanks for stopping by Trulia's message board to ask an important questions regarding the cost of fees. You will find the information you requested below for your review.

In the meantime, I realize that you are currently in the information gathering stage, and may not be ready to "open up" about who you are, or what your needs are at this time. Be assured this is perfectly okay, and that my staff and I will completely respect your online privacy.

Also, keep in mind that my ability to help you is dependent upon understanding your particular needs and wants with respect to finding a home. So when you are ready to explore your real estate needs further, I will be happy to assist you.

Now to answer your question; according to the MLS, HOA fees are $300.00/month and includes management, taxes are listed at $880.00/yr paid quarterly. Homeowners insurance has far to many factor to give an estimate. Unfortunately this paticular property is currently in a Pending status. This condo-conversion is currently in litigation, buyer due dilligence is strongly advised. Cash is currently the only way to purchase one of these units as you will be unable to obtain financing on a property in litigation.

I hope this information helps! Have a great day, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Your Trusted Advisor in the Community!

Lisa Santacaterina
Realtor®, EcoBroker Certified®, REW™, REO Specialist™

Realty ONE Group, Inc.
10750 W. Charleston, Ste. 180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Ph.: (702) 540-2956
Fax: (866) 264-2701
http://www.RealEstateCollective.com

Real Estate Licensee in Nevada and California