What are the monthly condo fees on 911 N. Birch #201

Asked by queencyan, Woburn, MA Mon Mar 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3052998483-711-N-Birch-Rd-201…

Answers

9
Bruce Maxwe…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Mar 26, 2012
I see you got a lot of answers.. If you are looking for a more affordable vacation home there are many other places.

If you want more information on this area free to contact me anytime. I cover Ft. Lauderdale, Wilton Manors and Oakland Park.

Bruce

Bruce Maxwell
brucejmaxwell@aol.com
954-607-9187
Grand Realty of America
queencyan, Home Buyer, Woburn, MA
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Thank you everyone but I was looking at the property as a vacation home but %509 a month is the same as the mortgage. Thanks anyway.
Nicole Marks…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Mar 26, 2012
It's $509/mo. Unfortunately, this property is sold. May I help you find another property?

Please let me know if I can be of help to you.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.buysellboca.com
561-445-8743
Lynne Hale, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Hello Queen Cyan:

The condo that you are looking at has sold, but there are two others in the same building at 711 N Birch Rd. The prices of the two for sale are $149,000 and $199,000, each being 2 bedroom, 2 baths. These are co-ops and the maintenance fee also includes the property taxes and the land lease, apart from the usual insurance, cable, exterior maintenance. This is in a great area between the Ocean and the Intracoastal.

If I can help you with these, or any other condos to purchase, please contact me and I can get together a list of the types of buildings you want, and they will be actively available now. I hope to hear from you, and if not, good luck with your condo search.

Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale & Kylie Jacobs
(mother/daughter team) at Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc.
954-303-0071
Maria Sabio, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Mar 26, 2012
hi,

the unit 202 in the building is still available. I would be happy to show you this one. Also, the maintenance fee is $505.

Here are the details for 202:

http://southfloridamls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=92186…

Maria Sabio
Chane Realty Inc
954-336-5156
Barbara East…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Hello: Sorry,This condo was sold 9 months ago. I will be happy to provide you with an updated list of condso in that area that fit your criteria. Working with a Realtor can save you time and money. A Realtor can provide you with updated information, not outdated information that you find on websites that you find on line, so you won't be wasting your time on researching properties that have sold. Also, I can help negotiate a great deal when you find the right property. Contact me at your convenience and let's work together at finding you a great new condo at the beach.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties of Ft. Lauderdale
843-267-9232
http://www.FloridaLiving4U.com
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Sorry but that property has been sold. It is reported that the fees are $509 per month and this includes taxes of $2141 per year.

If you are interested in another place in that area I can arrange to get you information.

Bruce Maxwell
brucejmaxwell@aol.com
954-607-9187
Grand Realty of America
Jenn Doak, Agent, Plantation, FL
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Condo fees are apron $495-505 in Hawthorn East. That includes your insurance, common areas, cable, building exterior, water, trash and sewer, reserves for future repairs which reduces any assessments. Also covers the amenities: heated pool. The address is 711 N Birch, and unit 201 is sold. There are two more in the building. Contact me if you would like me to email them to you! Have an awesome Monday!
Jen Babacan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Good Morning Queencyan,
The monthly mainrenance fee for this apt is $509.00, however, this unit was sold 7/29/2011. It is no longer available.
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
(954) 648-7334