Property Q&A in Edgewater>Question Details

mariesa.knoth, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

What are the monthly assessments, parking fees, and taxes?

Asked by mariesa.knoth, Chicago, IL Sat Jul 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3050273793-6033-N-Sheridan-Rd…

Answers

9
Hi Mareisa,
Thanks for the inquiry.
The monthly assessment for this unit is $604.00
Parking Fees for monthly leased parking are as follows;
Valet Parking is available immediately @ $116.00
The Parking garage also offers Self Park Tandem Parking (One would exchange car keys with another unit owner, @ $124.00 per Month,
and Self Parking is available @ $132.00. there is a 3 month minimum wait-list.,
The Cook County Real Estate Taxes are $2,895.00
If you need further information feel free to call me directly. I am more than happy to show you the property and the many amenities of Malibu East.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 29, 2012
Marlesa,

The taxes are $2895 and assessments $604 per month. Parking in the area is reasonable $100-$150.

Best of Luck,
Ivan Sagel
On the Lake 2 blocks north of LSD and Hollywood. Work with a Realtor and make which will make your search much more efficient.
The assessments are $604 and they include: Water, Common Insurance, Security, Doorman, TV/Cable, Exercise Facilities, Pool, Exterior Maintenance, Lawn Care, Scavenger, Snow Removal. The parking fees are $116 to $132, and the taxes are $2895.
But Mariesa, you should go to a site that has all that information readily available for you. Real estate Agents are valuable negotiating a great deal for you, finding the hidden "problems" some of these condos or their associations may have and giving you the information so you know if you're making a good investment or not.
If you're interested in any of this, give me a call at 773 865-5678, or email me at paco@jamesonsir.com
They are 604 and include Water, Common Insurance, Security, Doorman, TV/Cable, Exercise Facilities, Pool, Exterior Maintenance, Lawn Care, Scavenger, Snow Removal. Taxes are 2895. Parking is 132 or 116. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to help you out at no cost. Interview two or three agents and go with the ones you mesh best with.
I have a beautiful listing at 5801 Sheridan. I'd be happy to show you anything along that road. Call or email bbiederman@citypointrealty.com. 773-914-5309. Barbara Biederman
Oops, missed your question regarding parking. The fees are between $116 and $132 per month depending on where your space is located within the garage. Looking forward to hearing from you.
604 assessments/2895/taxes, but there are other 2/2's in the byuilding for muchless. Parking is about 150/mo I think
Good morning Marlesa,
The taxes are $2895 and assessments $604 per month. No exemptions, such as home owners exemption appear to have been taken on the RE tax so if this will be your primary residence you may be able to enjoy a reduction of several hundred dollars per year.

Many updates have been made to this home (kitchen & bath) and all room sizes are very generous. Notice the 20'x11' master bedroom - wow!!! And of course the amazing views of our beautiful lakefront.

I'd be thrilled to help you make this your next home. Please call. I know this area extremely well.

Marlene Piat
@properties
312-952-9527