What are the homeowner fees for 5804 Sentinel Drive, Raleigh and are there any amenities in the community?

Asked by Kathryn, Raleigh, NC Fri May 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083603381-5804-Sentinel-Dr-R…

Answers

7
Laura Bromhal, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri May 11, 2012
Feel free to call us for more information.
Laura Bromhal, Broker
The Bromhal Team
Prudential York Simpson Underwood Realty
3700 Computer Dr, Suite 100 Raleigh, NC 27609
Office: 919 782-8338 Cell: 919 601-1616
E-Fax: 919 433-5994 Fax: 919 510-8635
Email: Laura.Bromhal@pruysu.com
Website: http://www.LauraBromhal.com
Laura Bromhal, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri May 11, 2012
Sorry I forgot to mention the Private Pool.
Laura Bromhal, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri May 11, 2012
The HOA Dues are $285.00 Monthly. The dues go to the Maint Com. Area, Maint. Ext., Maint. Grnd, HO Association.
Laura Bromhal, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri May 11, 2012
Tom Menges, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri May 11, 2012
Whitehall monthly dues are relatively high at $285 per month. This townhome community is unusual in that it sprawls over a relatively large track of land with extensive sidewalks leading to the individual units. The community has a modest clubhouse and pool. The former tennis courts have been turned into a community garden. Because of the age of the buildings, the lovely but expensive cedar shake roofs, the extensive walkways (most homes are not that close to their parking) and ongoing upkeep, dues are where they are. The issues of high dues have often been raised by prospective buyers and is likely to become an issue for you upon resale. If you have further questions on this property or would like to discuss having me work for you as your buyer's agent, please contact me directly.
Marshall Rich, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri May 11, 2012
They are $285.00 a month and they cover common area and ext & grounds. I can email you the MLS sheet that gives all the pertinent info if you like...just shoot me an email to marshall@richrealtygroup.com
Mark Pelshak, Agent, Morrisville, NC
Fri May 11, 2012
Kathryn,

The HOA dues for the Whitehall Community are $285/mo. Send me an email to Mark@PremiereTriangleHomes.com and I will send you a list of the amenities covered by the HOA dues. I wish there was an ability to attach them to this post but unfortunately Trulia does not have any such option. Hope this helps!

Let me know if you would like information on any other Triangle Area property.

Warm Regards,

Mark