What are the current taxes on this home? What are the school systems and What are the requirments?

Asked by Jody, Ohio Fri Sep 26, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1048622045-2254-Brookside-Ave…

Answers

1
Marita Topmi…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Sep 26, 2008
Jody, Taxes are $138.17 a half, or $276.34 per year. The school system is IPS. Could you expand on
your question about requirements. To buy, the requirements are simply writing a successful offer to
purchase. If, by requirements, you are asking a lending question, then I would refer you to a lender.
I can say that this home is not bank owned despite the asking price of $39,900 and the listing agent
believes it is in fairly good condition - newer roof, new thermal windows, new siding, updated kitchen,
2 full baths AND the seller will help pay some of the buyers closing costs. Imagine, all that and the
agent believes it will even go FHA! Quite a package. Oh, did you know it is also handicap accessible?
Let me know if you want to see it. Thanks for asking. Marita 317-513-4652