What are the condo fees and what does it cover?

Asked by John, Covington, LA Sun Feb 8, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069575857-1205-Saint-Charles…

Answers

2
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Sun Feb 8, 2009
Dear John,
Goto my website and click on the link,"Condos - the new frontier" and print out the checklist of what to look for when shopping for condominiums.

Make sure also when you go to get prequalified that the bank you are dealing with understands what is required to make loan on a condo...the rules have and continue to change on regular basis.

Each bank has their own requirements...and one very important part of their rules may be requiring you to get flood insurance no matter where or how high your condo unit would be.

To get the history of this condo association, email or call me at (504)615-2333
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Sun Feb 8, 2009
The condo fee is $239mo. this covers 24 hr. security,exterior maintenance and all utilities except water from what I can gather from the listing. Condo fees normally cover homeowners & flood insurance where required. This building is in flood zone X(flood insurance not required but recommended) according to the newest flood map published in Friday's paper.

If you are interested in more details,please feel free to contact me directly & I'll be happy to send them on to you.

Dana Schuster
Century21 Investment Realty

985-640-6889

Danaschuster427@aol.com