Property Q&A in Fayetteville>Question Details

Ken Kasten, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

What are the POA fees? What services are included?

Asked by Ken Kasten, Dallas, TX Sun Jun 28, 2009

This question is about this property:…

I'm told by the listing company that it includes lawn care, mulching, etc. There are some common areas/parks planned, but the person I talked with didn't know what type of parks they would be (i.e. whether there will be a children's play area, etc.).

There are two other neighborhoods of this type homes in Fayetteville. The other two are in NE Fayetteville off Zion Road near the Fayetteville Athletic Club and just east of the Mall. One is called Lakewood and the other is called Woodbury. The Lakewood neighborhood POA fee also covers lawn care, and the Woodbury neighborhood has a community pool and clubhouse.

If you would like some help in finding a home in Fayetteville, don't hesitate to contact me at my website listed below. And to search the entire NW Arkansas MLS, go to
Web Reference:
Hi Ken,

According to the MLS, the POA fee is $65/month, which includes lawn care. If you would like more information, please email or call me at 479-601-5946.

Web Reference: