What are the HOA fees? Is there a little patio?

Asked by Bruce Baudean, Sebastopol, CA Wed Jan 11, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3069165447-1069-Cedar-Ct-Crockett-C… target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://www.trulia.com/property/3069165447-1069-Cedar-Ct-Croc…

Answers

2
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Wed Jan 11, 2012
Hello Bruce

This property is no longer available but I can show you similar properties if you like. Also, are you buying as in investment or for yourself? It might be better to find a small detached home ..so you can avoid HOA fees and its a better sell later down the line.
Neil Case, Agent, Martinez, CA
Wed Jan 11, 2012
The HOAs are $310 per month in that complex. But that unit is no longer for sale. Or at least it is not on the MLS right now. The last agent to list the property back in 2011 is a friend of mine. I would be happy to check with her to see if she knows the current status.

Here's a dirty little secret about a lot of public websites. Perhaps you are already finding this out. Many websites contain "stale" listings that have long since been off the market. These sites gather listing data from many different sources and much of it is updated (or more corrected not updated) manually so it sometimes doesn't get done quickly or ever. And then you, the home searcher, finds stale listings.

I believe the best way to get accurate and up to dater listings and listing info is to have a local agent put you on a listing alert service. You simply have an agent take down what you are looking for. Location, price, features and that agent then builds a search using MLS software. You then get daily and sometimes hourly updates emailed to you when a listing fits your criteria. It's free and it's a no obligation service. But best of all it's the most accurate and up to date info.

I'll do it for you anytime. If you are working with an agent, ask them to do it for you. Just call, text or email me anytime. Cheers!