Well/septic or town water & sewer

Asked by Dena Baker, Chatham, MA Mon Aug 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076784553-9-Ocean-Port-Ln-Ch…

Answers

1
Ella Leavitt, Agent, Chatham, MA
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hi Dena,

The house on Ocean Port Ln in Chatham has a septic system as most homes do in Chatham at the present time. The responsibility to bring the septic system up to Title V compliance is that of the Seller before it is sold. The good news is that along Rt. 28 and the south side of Rt. 28 in sections of Chatham and West Chatham (where Ocean Port is) sewer lines have been placed and will gradually be hooked up to town sewer. Over the course of many years the entire town of Chatham will eventually be on town sewer, or at least that is the plan....

Ocean Port has been recently renovated and its list price reduced. I just showed it last week and it is getting more activity. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you would like to see it.

Ella Leavitt
Kinlin Grover
Hello Ella, Thank you for your response/info. We are interested in seeing. Will need to get back to you with availability.
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012