We would love to schedule an appointment to see the property for rent at 18619 Cavendish Drive. We are homeowners and have excellent credit!

Asked by bkrichart, Castro Valley, CA Wed May 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065547528-18619-W-Cavendish-…

Answers

2
Carole Parma, , Pleasanton, CA
Wed May 2, 2012
Hi, I will do my research on this rental and you can reach me at 510-552-2481. Please give me a little information about yourself, where you currently reside etc. Waiting to hear from you. my email is caroleparma@yahoo.com
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Wed May 2, 2012
This property was offered for sale at $624K, but has been withdrawn from the market just a few days ago.

If you're really interested in renting the place, provided that this is what the seller would want to consider, perhaps you should write a letter to the seller and indicate your wish.

To get their names and mailing address, you can go to public records. I don't want to divulge that information on this public forum.