Ross_varner, Home Buyer in Kernville, CA

We would also like to see this one as well. Is it possible for you to send me some kind of an Idea on where this property is located? Thanks

Asked by Ross_varner, Kernville, CA Wed Feb 15, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3036099715-Lot-Land-Lake-Isab…

Answers

1
Matthew Free…, Agent, Kernville, CA
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Hello. Matt Freeman here from Freeman's Lakeside Realty. Just got your question concerning this property. It is in Keysville which is close to the Kern River south of the town of Lake Isabella. That is a pretty nice listing, and easy to access. To get to it, take Keysville Road, it is just after you cross the bridge across the Kern below the Main Dam on Highway 155. Easy from there, cross the bridge, make a left, and go back about 4 miles, property will be on the left I believe. Look for Pearl Harbor Drive, it is a side street that leads to the river, the property is not too far past that street. Should pop up on a smart Phone GPS or a map and it should have a C21 Real Estate Sign on it hopefully. I can give you additional details on this listing or any others if you would like, just e-mail me at cooltuna12@yahoo.com. I can send you aerial photos, maps, whatever you need. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out in your property search. Hope to talk to you soon.