Kevin Strick…, Home Owner in 32724

We own lots 9,10,&11 in the Raven Ridge Community in Mineral Bluff. Is this area part of this community? If so, where abouts within the community?

Asked by Kevin Strickland, 32724 Tue Jan 25, 2011

This question is about this property:…

I can interpret your question in a couple of ways, so bear with me beyond a simple reply please.

Mineral Bluff, GA is essentially an intersection with a Post Office that serves a zip code in an area running north from Blue Ridge roughly along GA Highway 60 and GA Highway 60 Spur. To the best of my knowledge it has no governmental structure of its own. Services in the area are provided by Fannin County and you pay taxes to Fannin County.

Raven Ridge is on the eastern edge of the Mineral Bluff zip code off Cutcane Rd (which is just east of Spur 60 and runs roughly parallel to it. On a north-south axis it is roughly half way between the Mineral Bluff Post Office and the North Carolina Border.

Your lots are in a subdivision (the legal term) or community (the marketing term) called Raven Ridge. Like almost all newer communities, Raven Ridge has a set of Covenants and Restrictions that are a mini version of a government for the subdivision. These documents refer to Raven Ridge as a Subdivision.

These documents have have five areas of governance: Covenants & Restrictions, Home Owners Association, Road Maintenance and Utility Easements, Water System Maintenance and Easements, Controlled Access Provisions.

I am not finding any active listings in Raven Ridge--the one you referenced above is expired. Based on research that I can do on line, I think I see the reason for that, but would prefer not to post it in a public forum since it is an assumption on my part and not confirmed fact.

Did I answer you question?

Gary Kaupman