We have been trying to sell this house for 1.5 years. New MLS I09021808 Why isn't it listed?

Asked by Dana Bratton, Riverside, CA Sun Feb 22, 2009

Home is about to enter foreclosure. Lender authorized short sale, now listed for $190,000.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Riverside/sold/183761…

Answers

1
Grace Hudson, Agent, Canyon Lake, CA
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Your home does show up listed and Active on the MLS. I'm not sure what you mean by "Why isn't it listed". Do you mean why doesn't anyone show it when it is approved short sale? There are a number of reasons for that. One of the reasons may be that short sales take so long to get approved or that the price may now be to high compared to other homes on the market in the area (that tends to happen a lot with Short Sales) because it takes so long to get the bank to approve a short sale that by the time you get your response the price is to high. Also your agent says the home needs some Cosmetic Repairs so that may be turning some people away. If I happen to get a buyer looking for a home in Riverside I will keep your home in mind for them. It looks pretty nice in the photos. Cute cat too. Good luck!!