We are very interested in this property, however are trying to sell our home in Oklahoma and can't buy until then. Is it on short sale and how long?

Asked by Smithsusan8, Cypress, TX Wed Aug 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3044488006-14619-Hazy-Ridge-Ln-Cypr… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3044488006-14619-Hazy-Ridge-L…

Answers

4
Javier Zambr…, Agent,
Thu Aug 25, 2011
Home is a short sale. Depending on where the listing agent is in the negotiations with the bank, the property may or may not be approved for that price. In a short sale, the offer has to be approved not just by the seller but also by the seller's lender. Again, depending on where the negotiations are, the process could take months, but with your situation of having to sell your home in Oklahoma, you may not be able to make an offer on this property because you may not be able to be approved for a loan, and your offer would need a pre-approval letter from a lender to recieve consideration from the seller and seller's lender.

Short sales are not easy, but can be great buys. If you have any other questions I can be reached at 832-455-5535 or at: javier@casa4u.com
Geralda Botn…, Agent, Katy, TX
Thu Aug 25, 2011

C. Gail Lipi…, Agent, Cypress, TX
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Having just sold a home in Cypress Mill Park I can tell you the property you are interested in is not only a very good value & extremely well priced. The club facility with a pool & full exercise equipment room is what really got my clients excited. The cost for the gym is a one time fee of $10.00 for as long as you live in the property. It is a short sale but in an excellent school district. Depending on where your work is located it is also a few minutes from Hwy 290. If I can help you find anyother homes in Cypress I would be glad to help. Contact me by e-mail, text, or phone gaillipinski@yahoo.com or 713-899-8777. Glad to share my experience with you in finding a home in that area. Look forward to hearing from you. Gail
Jim Mulholla…, Agent, Cypress, TX
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Short sale essentially means "pre-foreclosure". The owner of the house is selling the house for less than the amount of money left on their loan. This means that if you make an offer, you are essentially negotiating with the owner's bank and not the owner.

Best of luck selling your home in Oklahoma!
Web Reference:  http://cyfairrealestate.com