We are trying to sell our home here in Ga. The market is terrible. We will put our home on the market next yea

Asked by Sandy Cadena, 31558 Sun Apr 5, 2009

We can get at least $160 for it. At one time we could get $200 for it.
My husband is Retiered Navy.I work with the School System. I have been employed by the same school since 1988. I will retiere next year with Gods help. We do not know how much we qualify for this home. Of course we will not pay $229 . We would like to see the house next week. We will be on Spring Break and we are going to see our children in College Station, they went to ATM. My son jut got married and bought a home at Castle Gate. We would like to set-up an appointment to see the house. Please let us know. Thank you very much for the information you have given us on this house and others. See you soon! Please excuse all my mistakes I'am not very good with the computer.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Magnolia/sold/23812269-740…