We are the owners of this property and were wondering what the approximate appraisal value would be today.

Asked by John & Anna Matos, 95380 Sat Feb 21, 2009

We were also wondering if the price that we paid for this property in 2004 could be removed from the information on this website.
We aren't too thrilled about people knowing what we paid for this property.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Turlock/sold/1285649-…

Answers

1
Tyler Flaherty’s answer
Tyler Flaher…, , Turlock, CA
Sat Feb 21, 2009
John and Anna,
when it comes to appraising a home there is a lot that needs to be taken into consideration that even though with today's technology cannot be accurately determined without seeing the entire home. Zillow.com has the value range of your home being 227,240 to 337,870. I feel that this not very accurate considering the acreage. Just "guesstimating" I would think that your home would be closer to the 400k area but again you could probably considered my estamite as acurate as Zillow.com's since I am only running averages and not fully evaluating the features of your home.
As for having your informaiton removed. Any time you purhase a property through a lender that purchase is recorded at the county. Those records are public to anyone because they show evidence that you owe a debt. The internet has taken things to the next level since instead of someone having to go to county clerks' office your information is available online. Unfortunately I dont see how you could get them to remove your information.
I hope this helps with your inquiry. Please feel free to drop me a line if you need any more information.
Have a good weekend.
Tyler Flaherty
Realty World Sungate