We are a group of 21 home owners starting a new Home Owners Association in Melrose (near Roseburg).

Asked by Dr. Phil Moser, Fairfax, Virginia (for Melrose, Oregon) Mon Apr 29, 2013

We will need an available attorney as well as someone to manage our insurance and tax issues and to be an arbitrator should conflicts arise. Who is available for these services in Roseburg?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Curt Sandfort, , Roseburg, OR
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Try Derek Simmons at Watkins, Laird, Rubinstein. His office is downtown Roseburg. A property management company might be able to answer other questions about collecting HOA dues, etc. There are several local companies that do that as well.
0 votes
Thesa Chambe…, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Apr 29, 2013
you can also use an association management service
0 votes
Do you provide such a service? We have our organizational meeting this week and I probably will be treasurer. I know we need an attorney for legal issues and someone to handle our tax and insurance issues, particularly. I cant find any listings in Roseburg or on line specific to HOAs.
Dr. Phil Moser npmoser@hotmail.com
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Roseburg Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more