Megan, Other/Just Looking in Enfield, CT

Was this house a foreclosure? Also what is the listing price?

Asked by Megan, Enfield, CT Wed Dec 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1070504221-736-N-King-St-Sout…

Answers

1
Kristina Zack, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Wed Dec 2, 2009
Hi Megan!

Hope all is well with you! I did some research and the property expired off the market. It was listed starting on 07/24/2008 for 340,000 then drop in price to 272,000 in October of 08. It then expired, came back on the market for 272,000 in March of 09, then down to 244,900 in April of 09 and expired again off the market 07/24/2009.
Phew! One of two things could of happened..a buyer for the property was found on a private sale between the bank and the buyer OR the property is not back on the market yet. It could be a number of things but it is unknown. The same listing company might not list it next time.

If you would like to e-mail your contact information Kristina@prudentialct.com I can keep you informed on what is going on and look into what is happening with this house. It is owned by Chase and I am actually affliated with for Foreclosure listings.

Hope this answers your question!

-Kristina

860.307.9600