Want to retire in 1-2 years in Las Vegas and would like to buy 1.0 acre lot in area with roads and utilities already in place for manufactured home

Asked by Loretta, Las Vegas, NM Thu Oct 27, 2011

Will build either large manufactured home or 3 separate manufactured home for my family.Would be nice if near golf, medical and grocery store.

Answers

3
Jeanne-Marie…, Agent, Las Vegas, NM
Thu Aug 29, 2013
Hi Loretta! If you are are ready to buy, I have several listings that may work for you. You can sign on to my website at JMCrockett@kw.com to check my listings or send me a message.
Jeanne-Marie…, Agent, Las Vegas, NM
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Loretta, I just listed a beautiful 5 acre lot in Ilfeld, NM, about 30 minutes from Las Vegas or 40 minutes from Santa Fe. There is a well share agreement and utilities to the property border. The covenants allow for a double wide or larger manufactured home or stick built home. The MLS # in the NM Statewide MLS is 20130389, in the Santa Fe MLS it is 201300296. It should be up on my website by Monday. I live in Las Vegas, NM and work in the Santa Fe, Las Vegas, and surrounding areas. Please contact me at JMCrockett@kw.com, so I can help you with your search!

Jeanne-Marie Crockett
http://www.jmcrockett.kwrealty.com
Emily Medvec, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Sun Jun 17, 2012
Loretta, it sounds like you are planning ahead. If you need financing to purchase land, this may be your challenge as the majority of land purchases are cash. I noticed you asked this question some time ago. If you need assistance from an agent in your area, kindly give me a call for an update on land available in Las Vegas, NM. Also, another option is to search the web site link below which does give you the option of a map search. Best of luck,

Emily Medvec
Santa Fe Properties
505-660-4541