Want to know about this property details?

Asked by Hafsa, Boca Raton, FL Sun Jun 26, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3052051940--Sierra-Dr-E-Bo…

Answers

3
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Hafsa,

This property is not a listing but instead a notice of a foreclosure auction that is being picked up by Trulia through a syndication from RealtyTrac a company looking for you to sign up for their paid services You are much better served by working with a qualified Realtor® who can provide you this information for free.

The home is located in Sierra Del Mar where sales activity, like many developments in Palm Beach County, has been brisk. In fact there have been 9 sales over the past 12 months at prices ranging from $151,000 up to $250,000 with 7 other properties under contract waiting to close. Some of these are short sale contracts going through what can be a lengthy approval process.

There are 5 active listings in the community representing about a 6 1/2 month inventory but asking prices are very high when compared to the most recent sales. There are differences in unit size, garage space, condition, location, etc. that need to be fully explored but it would seem at first glance that sellers are priced outside of the market. In fact all are priced about all the 9 most recent sales with few exceptions.

There are currently three homes that I find where a Lis Pendens (that is the first step in the foreclosure process) has been served with 1,911 square feet has been served. Only one of those is currently on the market and that home is offered at $275,000 which the market has not responded to for good reason. The listing you inquired may refer to this home or one of the other two.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com
Gina Finsilv…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Jun 26, 2011
Thanks for your inquiry about the bank owned property in Sierra Del Mar, a wonderful community in Boca. Please contact me so that I can schedule a tour. Thank you.
Karen Jacob, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Jun 26, 2011
There is one short sale available in this neighborhood at this time for $200,000; two homes have contingent contracts. For more information please call or email me at karenflrealtor@aol.com or 561-350-0440. Karen Jacob Prudential Florida Realty.