WHAT IS THE CROSS STREET OF 5 South Harrison Street, Denver CO 80209?

Asked by keenerelizabeth98, Denver, CO Tue Oct 25, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1088463154-5-S-Harrison-St-De…

Answers

10
Kyle Babino, Agent, Englewood, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
Just want to expand a bit on everyone's answer. Denver has a north/south & east/west dividing street. Ellsworth is the north/south divider, and Broadway is the east/west divider. An address also tells you what direction the street runs (north-south or east-west) Any address that doesn't specify south or east in the address is then either north of Ellsworth or west of Broadway. The address number then tells you approximately how many blocks you are from either Ellsworth or Broadway. 5 s. Harrison tells you the address is just barely south of Ellsworth. If the address was 8468 Harrison St it would be near 85th ave way north of Ellsworth. Lastly, if the last number of the address is even (2,4,6 etc) the house is on either the east side of a north-south running street or on the south side of an east-west street, and if it's odd (1,3,5 etc) it's on either the west side or north side of the street. So 5 S. Harrison will be on the west side of Harrison.
Debbie Taylor, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
The cross street is 1st Avenue. I would be glad to show you the property if you do not have a Buyers Agent just let me know.
Marina Bay, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Wed Oct 26, 2011
Major cross streets are Colorado Blvd. and 1st Ave in Cherry Creek North. Specifically 1 block west of Colorado Blvd. and between Ellsworth and Bayaud. Please let me know if you need any additional information on this or any other property. I will be happy to help!

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
303-880-6167
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
KeenerElizabeth,

The other agents are correct. Ellsworth is '0', so it is the cross street. This is a very desired and exclusive area of Cherry Creek. Let me know if I can help you further.

Robert McGuire, ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
3900 E. Mexico Ave. #P1350
Denver CO 80210
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://www.rmcguire.yourcastle.org
Brian Burke, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
Elsworth is correct! I was thinking 500 South and I need more Coffee!
Chuck Strau…, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
Ellsworth Avenue
Chuck Strauss
Your Castle Real Estate
720-318-7598
denverhomeguru@gmail.com
Nate Holler, Agent, Cedar Rapids, IA
Tue Oct 25, 2011
5 S. Harrison is near the corner of South Harrison & E. Ellsworth Ave....just south of 1st Ave and just west of Colorado Blvd near Cherry Creek.

Please let me know if you need information on available rentals or properties for sale in that area and I can email you information.

Nate Holler
ONE Realty
720-635-5741
holler.nate@gmail.com
Vicki Porter, , Denver, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
Ellsworth (which is 0). But last I knew, the property at 5 S .Harrison was off the market.
Brian Burke, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
Alameda is 4 South so it will be Close to Alameda and Harrison
Brian
Ben Dorland, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Oct 25, 2011
Ellsworth and close to colorado blvd.
Ben Dorland 303 882 0480