Property Q&A in Rockville>Question Details

Saraswatig, Home Buyer in Arlington, VA

Asked by Saraswatig, Arlington, VA Sat Jun 1, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Hi Sara,

Thanks for the question. The Swan Point HOA dues are $164 per month. That includes grounds maintenance, snow removal, Master Insurance policy. This property is located in Columbia and is subject to the CPRA (Columbia Parks and Recs Association fee/tax of $900 per year. This fee pays to upkeep all the wonderful lakes, parks, trails Columbia. Are you working with a Realtor that can show you the property? If not, I am happy to show it to you. It is AMAZING. I am going to upload some more pics in a few minutes.

Suzanne 410-370-9393
$601 condo fee. It is "under contract". There are other active condos in the building. Happy to assist. Contact me directly and I will provide you with up to date listing info.
$601 Condo Fee
This property is currently under contract, however, there are others in the same building listed by another broker. I will be happy to assist.