WHAT ARE THE REAL ESTATE TAXES FOR THIS PROPERTY ?

Asked by Ray E. Mcfadden, 19604 Mon May 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1068829040-136-Butter-Ln-Moun…

Answers

1
Valerie Mack…, Agent, Wyomissing, PA
Mon May 11, 2009
Ray:

This home's real estate taxes are approx. $5,117 annually, it has 1,918 sq. ft. living space, with a livingroom, dining-room, kitchen, four large bedrooms and a large upstairs Play Room, as well as 1 1/2 bathrooms. Unfortunately, this home is under Contract, due to go to settlement in a couple of weeks, so it is no longer available. This can happen sometimes, as the Multiple Listing System is more up to date than most of the other websites with real estate information available.

If Mount Penn is an area you are interested in, there are some homes there similar in size & price that are Active (as opposed to already under Contract), and I can set up a property search of the actual Multiple Listing Service that will send results automatically to you if any new properties become available, or there are price reductions on properties that match your criteria.

If you would to get such a automatic search set up, feel free to contact me either via e-mail or cell: 610-207-0172.

I hope this information has been of use to you.