AFYDELL, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

WHAT ARE THE MAINTENCE CHARGES IF I BOUGHT IT FOR CASH..IS PRICE NEGOTIBLE??

Asked by AFYDELL, Staten Island, NY Mon Aug 20, 2012

GAS AND ELECRTIC??

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086712547-53-Stack-Dr-A-Stat…

Answers

4
Anthony Tony…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Tue Aug 21, 2012
Hi Afydell - I am the listing agent for this Condo and I have a key to the property. The common charges are $300 per month which includes outside maintenance, snow removal, sewer charges and pool. Please contact me directly at 917 842-1746. Tony Ragucci, Neuhaus Realty, Inc.
Joseph Runfo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Hello Afydell, the monthly fee is $300.00 regardless of how you pay for it. It may or may not be negotiable. You can find out by submitting an offer with proof of funds.
do you know the maintence for the condos on corral ave 2 bedroom apts..???i might be more interested in the one on corral ave
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012
Deborah Brac…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Mon Aug 20, 2012
By the way, that maint fee is monthly.....
Deborah Brac…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Mon Aug 20, 2012
$300 Maint Fee regardless of payment -Includes: Pool, OutMaint, Sewer, SnowRemvl, call me if you'd like to visit this unit......718-619-5701, after putting in an offer, you will find out how negotiable...
thank you so i really only have gas and electric to pay..i still have a co-op in howard beach to sell ...but the 300 maintence is perfect
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012