Viewers ask for more info.on my listing, but do not leave an e-mail to respond? How can I get that?

Asked by Catherine L. Smith, The Woodlands, TX Fri May 15, 2009

Answers

2
Su Waggoner, Both Buyer And Seller, 77018
Thu Oct 6, 2011
Hey everyone! Jackie is absolutely correct. Maybe someone just needs a question answered but doesn't want to be pressured into a purchase or hiring an agent. This should be a plus for agents to get a foot in the door to a possible client, yet, many will not take the time to answer you at all or get offended that you want to use the Trulia service in the manner they push for you to. I.e....ask whatever you need to and the agent will be happy to help.... NOT ALWAYS.

I hired my agent because she took the time to answer my initial questions in a timely and polite manner. Without having my email address at first. Just saying.....
Jackie Rankin, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sat May 16, 2009
Catherine,

Typically they do not want to give you their email address. They want you to respond via Trulia comments (like I am now :) ). Hope that helps!

Have a good weekend!

Jackie