Update - info to consider

Asked by Randy Spotts, Coulee Dam, WA Wed Oct 21, 2009

Update - I checked this home out the other day and thought I would bring you all up to speed on what I discovered in hopes that someone else will do this on other properties to save me and others leg work. Thanks - Well, good pts 1st. does have large garage. Bat pts – looks like it maybe a mobile/modular, 2nd bedroom has doorway of 26-28” wide (cannot believe that this is code), both bedrooms do not have closets, basically its – one large room divided into kitchen and a large narrow room with fixed windows (cannot open for ventilation), other half is bedrooms; front door is kind of strange, previous owner may have damaged a few things it appears (to many to list) House across street appears to have large board in front window. At end of very long road. Probably last house on northern part of peninsula – windy, etc (plus misquote heaven – better to be down in Long Beach) at $176 sq ft it’s kinda high priced - Sally

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075244081-800-357th-Pl-Ocean…