Trying to contact someone to view this home. Please call Steve at 520-226-5994. Little Info but would like to see. Thank you

Asked by Steve Zastrow, Tucson, AZ Mon Aug 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3091977361-Single-Family-Home-T…

Answers

4
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Tue Aug 7, 2012
If you are looking to buy you can contact me at 520-548-8940. If you are looking to rent, log in to Trulia and go to contact button on this listing. Good luck
Tom Starrs, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hi, Steve. Call me at 520-258-9380 to arrange. Tom
Donna Moulton, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hi Steve,

Click on the link at the bottom of the listing page that says "Contact Agent". Give your telephone number. That will get you to the person who can get you inside the house. The property (4391 E La Cienega) is not in the Multiple Listing Service, so agents couldn't show it to you even if they wanted to.

Real estate agents don't get paid to show houses to renters, so we have no incentive to take time away from selling houses to work with renters.

Donna Moulton, Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
http://www.SweetDesertHome.com
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hi Steve,

Instead of posting your number, asking for random people to call you. Please consider calling a property managment company. Google Property Management company here in Tucson, and call one of them. If they cant help you with this one property, you can give them your criteria & they will help you find a rental that matches what you are looking for.

I am a Realtor, not a property manager. You may get phone calls from Realtors and others that can help you when you post your phone number. I would contact someone who can help you & see what you can get done.

Best of luck finding a rental.

Spirit