Property Q&A in Logan Square>Question Details

aileenmcgove…, Renter in Chicago, IL

To whom it may concern

Asked by aileenmcgovern, Chicago, IL Wed May 16, 2012

i am interested in renting this property from the 1st of June to the end of August. Myself and 3 friends will be arriving in Chicago on the 22nd of May and would love to view this property. My email is aileenmcgovern@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. We are interested in a furnished option if possible but no necessary.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3083934682--Wrightwood-Chicago-…

Answers

3
Corporate rentals exist - fully furnished with utensils and much more, but these are expensive. Try craigslist.
Thank you for your advice.
Flag Wed May 16, 2012
Its tough to get short term leases. Your best bet is craigslist.
thank you for your advice. I have been trying there but it is difficult to find appropriate houseing when we are not yet in the country. Thank you for your time.
Flag Wed May 16, 2012
3 months deposit and 3000 a month for short term and must have perfect credit- everyone ion the house..still interested?
sorry that price is too high for us but thank you for your help. If you have any other suggestions on short term property leasing in Chicago I would appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.
Flag Wed May 16, 2012