This property says that it qualifies for rural development. How do you qualify for this?

Asked by , Howell, MI Tue Apr 21, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
rural development is a program that offers 100% financing. The property must be located in a rural area and not be priced over a certain amount. Only single family homes qualify. This property meets the guidelines,so the next step would be to contact a local reputable lender & find out if you qualify for financing. I believe you would need a higher credit score than with FHA,but you would not need a down payment.
0 votes
Nancy Locklar, Agent, Pell City, AL
Tue Apr 21, 2009
You will need to talk to a lender that does Rural Development. If you need a list of those please email me or call me and I would love to help you get in this home.
Nancy Locklar
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more