Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

Angela.gahan, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

This is the house I grew up in. I was wondering who the builder is/was or where I could get the floor plan of this home.

Asked by Angela.gahan, Houston, TX Fri Jul 29, 2011

This question is about this property:…

I found the old listing from where Douglass Gahan sold it in 1997. I pulled a sketch from the tax reports and saved it. Send me an e-mail and I will be happy to send it your way. It shows that they were using Fidleity National Title on 1960 at the time. I am not sure they are still Fidelity, but a title company would be a good resource. I checked some of the other Old Solds, but none stated builder....I am sure there is somebody out there that knows who the builder in Rushwood Sub in the 70's was...
Good Morning ...

The only public record avalable is on HCAD. Here's the link ...…

The property is bank-owned, and appears to be in foreclosure. You might want to contact Deutsche Bank and HCAD ... perhaps their paperwork would indicate the builder. I wish you well with your search.

Regards ...

Web Reference: