Property Q&A in Cordova>Question Details

Kim Keohane, Home Buyer in Cordova, TN

This is my home. I closed on Jan 20th and on Jan 28th my Realtor Stephen Andersen listed it as his listing (illegal) REMOVE NOW!!!!!!!

Asked by Kim Keohane, Cordova, TN Mon Feb 13, 2012

OWNER

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3010292879-8752-Clear-Sky-Pat…

Answers

4
I looked up the listing for your home. It appears that it was listed by John Quinn, and that Stephen Anderson was the Selling agent. It is not and was not re-listed by Stephen Anderson. I do not know what you saw online because when I tried to access it, I received a message that it "couldn't be found".

Very often the various websites and search engines that pick up and features listing information have incomplete or incorrect information. Also, I have found that there is a time delay that can range from a day or two up to a couple of weeks or more. I am certain that what you saw was probably due to some glitch in the system. Based upon the information I obtained from the Memphis Area Association of Realtors' MLS system, you home is showing as closed and is NOT, nor was it ever in the system as available for sale through Mr. Anderson or anyone else subsequent to your purchase.

I hope this answers all your question(s) regarding this matter. Congratulations on your home purchase. I hope you enjoy many years of happiness in your home.
Where did you see this listing? These "real estate" websites often post innacurate information - my listing are rarely correct when they end up on sites where I do not post them. When a property is sold, the listing agent puts the selling agent's (your agent) agent ID as the selling agent in the MAAR MLX. Then these property websites comb the internet and probably saw a transaction happening with this house and gathered incorrect info. There is nothing in the MLX that shows your agent tried to list this house. Not sure what an agent would gain by doing that since you don't have a listing contract with him, so it probably was not him.
8752 Clear Sky Path. Totally unethical to list a property after is was sold and say you were the listing agent when in fact he was not. My Realtor did this to me after the close???
REMOVE THIS NOW!! MARA HAS BEEN CONTACTED.