This house has started the forcloser proccess, how do I get information on how to buy it from the bank?

Asked by Abraham Hill, Trona, CA Tue Dec 4, 2012

My parents live next to this house and I would like to buy the house but I dont know where to start. My email is

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Greg Hunter, , Lakewood, CA
Tue Dec 4, 2012
The stage of the foreclosure process that this is in is that there has been a "Notice of Default" filed but as yet there is not a sale date. So a couple of things can happen the owner can pay off their past due amouint of 54,179 or contact an agent to do a short sale. If the bank agrees they may sale it for less than what is owed and forgive the owner his debt. Or the own do nothing which would cause the the trustee "Ndex West LLC" to to put it up for sale at auction. If it gets to this point the auction date will be posted and announced in a local newspaper. If you haven't seen the announcement of it going to auction you might try calling the trustee and see if a sale date has been set and when it is. Their number appears to be 866 795 1852 . If you opt to call them it would help them if you gave them some information to lookup the property faster like

Trustee Sales #: 20120191200514
Document #: 2012-0238569
Parcel Number: 0485-205-03

Hope this helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Trona Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more