This home just came on the market but it looks like it's off already. Is this true?

Asked by __________________, Texas Thu Feb 26, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074806735-4-Tower-Rd-Broomal…

Answers

5
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Thu Feb 26, 2009
This much is true. I guess we'll see whether or not the home appraises (assuming there's a mortgage involved).
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Thu Feb 26, 2009
The house is always worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it. If that particular person did not come along for that property, it would still be on the market.
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Thu Feb 26, 2009
Wow, and I though that was priced high since the last sale in that neighborhood was only 510,000. I guess I was wrong.
Patricia Mol…, , Wilmington, DE
Thu Feb 26, 2009
Yes, this home was on the market for 15 days and is already pending. The home is set to settle in June. If you are interested in seeing similar homes, I'd be happy to set you up on an automatic feed of available homes in your price range/location. Just give me a call at 610-256-3112 or by email at pat.molitor@prufoxroach.com.
Thu Feb 26, 2009
Correct, it went pending after only two weeks on the market.