This home is listed on Craigslist as a 3/2 with a rental price of 850.00 a name given is roselilaortega can you give me any information?

Asked by jodi34241, Sarasota, FL Sun Nov 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Sarasota/sold/25158971-4…

Answers

5
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sun Nov 17, 2013
This home is listed as an active rental in the MLS. The MLS # is A3987705. You can look up the information on my web site at http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/.

I suggest if you are interested in this rental to contact he listing agent directly. His name is Joseph Stephens, phone number 941-400-9084

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-76-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
jodi34241, Renter, Sarasota, FL
Mon Nov 18, 2013
YEAH IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!! THIS IS THEIR RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL

Thanks for your email and interest in renting my house..I am the owner of the Home you are making inquiry of…Actually I resided in the Home with my family, my wife and my only daughter before and presently we have moved out due to my transfer from my work now in Warsaw,Poland. Presently my house is still available for rent (rent already includes utilities).More so Now, i’m currently in the (West African)for an international Christian follower’s crusade.Pls i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, It is not the money that is the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word..

This is the address of the House is : 4303 Sawyer Road Sarasota, FL 34233

It has a dramatic entry foyer with ceramic floor. Extremely spacious rooms throughout with lots of big windows…nice and light! New neutral paint and some newer carpet.....Very quiet, low traffic area. New fridge I believe its absolutely a perfect home for you and your family.Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas Etc....

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW.

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?

Phone # : __________?

E-mail : __________?

Best time to call : __________?

How many proposed occupants : __________?

List all in addition to yourself including approx age : __________?

Present Address : __________?

City/State : __________?

Will you have pets : __________?

Please describe Breed, size : __________?

Personality of pet : __________?

Preferred move in date : __________?

Intended length of lease: __________?

Earliest possible date of deposit payment: __________?

Length of previous tenancy : __________?

Present occupation : __________?

Monthly Income: __________?

Are you a section 8 applicant : __________?

Do you run a business from home : __________?

If so what kind of business : __________?

Do you work late night : __________?

Do you smoke : __________?

Do you drink : __________?

Picture's of All Occupant : __________?

A Copy of your driving license : __________?

Looking forward to hearing from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you…Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys to you,please we are giving you all this based on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that we have not seen yet and only putting everything into Gods hands,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this… The house is available for rent at the moment so you are free to move in as soon as you wish to…A Deposit of $850 (which happens to be the refundable security deposit) is required before moving in…Feel free to call my number is ( +234-810-659-6344 or 011-234-810-659-6344).me for more information and arrangements on how to get the keys and other necessary documents delivered to you…The house will be available for rent for a period of 4 years so you have a choice of deciding how long you intend sm/property.

Thanks And God Bless You

Tomisin & Roselila Ortega."); Recentsubject:"lease"Recentsubject:"a/c"Recentsubject:""Recentsubject:"Teresa"Recentsubject:"stu denker"
Please call an agent..This DEFINITELY is the form SCAM letter that is being posted. They are not the owners, Please listen to us.
DO NOT SEND MONEY!!!!!
MLS # is A3987705
Call the listing agent ..Joseph Stephens at 941-400-9084 can verify the information with him...he knows the real owners..

With highest regards for your protection...
Kindly,
Rhonda Masotta
941-504-4349
Bright Realty of Florida (formerly Sandals Realty of Sarasota)
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
Diane Christ…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun Nov 17, 2013
As the old saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There are some ways to help protect yourself from rental scammers.

First, you can look up the rental address on the county property appraisers website to see if the person you are talking with is the legitimate owner of the property. If they are not it should raise a big red flag to check further before giving anyone your deposit money. As someone else said, there have been a number of scams like this on Craigslist lately.

Did you know that you can search a public version of the local MLS for rentals at http://www.myfloridahomemls.com

Good luck with your rental search.

regards,

Diane Christner
Realty Executives Solutions
Sarasota, FL

941-726-7109
http://www.dianechristner.com
Carri Schoel…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun Nov 17, 2013
Jodi:

Scam, Scam, Scam. Run the other direction and don't be fooled for the "cheap" price. There is a rash of these type of listings on Craigslist at too good to be true prices. Too many unsuspecting consumers have been sucked into these situations by criminals just wanting your money. Go to a reputable Property Management Company or deal with a rental specialist Realtor to find your next home.

Carri
Rhonda Masot…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun Nov 17, 2013
Jodi..

This rental listing at 4303 Sawyer Rd is listed for $1400 monthly and is a 4 bedroom/3 bath and is listed by a Real Estate Agent. Please be leary of scams when searching on Craigslist for properties.

If you would like me to send you information, feel free to contact me.

Kindly,
Rhonda Masotta
941-504-4349
rhondalifestyles@comcast.net