These townhouses seem priced way above market and have been on the market almost 2 years.

Asked by Jenifer, 90024 Sun Mar 1, 2009

Is anybody familiar with the owner? How flexible have they been with pricing on sales of previous units?
Thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Los_Angeles/sold/2868…

Answers

1
Jeffrey White, Agent, Beverly HIlls, CA
Sun Mar 1, 2009
Hi there Jennifer! I just researched this development for you. There are 22 units and 15 of them are sold. One is pending and there are 6 available for sale as of now. They are trying to keeping the sale prices confidential but the definitely went for less than they are listed. I checked public records and the sales are not on file with the exception of one which sold about 2 weeks ago for $790,000.

I would love to help you take a look at these if you are interested. I know the village area very well and these are a unique offering being so close and of historic character. Please contact me anytime at 323-251-2296 or feel free to visit my website below.

Jeffrey White
Sotheby's International Realty