These properties have no contact information?

Asked by Sam, West Orange, NJ Fri Sep 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3026820627-18-Moran-Rd-West-Ora…

Answers

2
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Fri Sep 21, 2012
No problem. I can show and assist you with this rental or any others.
But fyi, you should consider enlisting a Realtor to assist you when leasing or
purchasing a new home, as the listing agent usually represents the property owners
and owes first loyalty to the owners.

Let me know if I can assist further. Thanks

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
lbaez@weichert.com

Dream Homes ARE Within Reach!!!
Helene Jeane…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Fri Sep 21, 2012
The rental is currently available. Any agent can assist you with viewing & renting the property however, if you wish to contact the listing agent for the property, it is a Weichert listing and the agents are Didi Rosen 973-495-4801 and Audrey Katz 476-3021.

This rental is a short-term rental from Sept to May only. Considering it's short term, keep in mind you will be responsible for the full commission of $2500 for only a few months worth of rental. If this is still suitable for you, by all means, contact the listing agents or the agent of your choice.

There are other condo rentals in West Orange. Let me know if you wold find a list of them useful and I'll send it to you.
Leni
TeamHelene@KW.com
973-207-9803